We are currently seeking a general manager for our facility.
- Manage day to day operations of dog boarding, care, and training facility.
- Oversee business operations including staffing requirements, facility maintenance, customer service, client relations, scheduling, and managing safety and cleanliness standards.
- Establish and manage company policies and procedures for staff and animal management. Ensure compliance with local and state regulations.
- Provide leadership to staff to ensure a positive and productive workplace for staff and animals through communication, mentoring, teamwork, teaching and vision.
- Develop and manage dog training program utilizing positive training methods to train dogs for obedience and performance.
- Train and develop staff in positive interactions with dogs, general canine ethology, dog-to-dog interactions, and safe handling techniques.
Requires two (2) years training in animal psychology or dog training.
Mail resume to Dog Days Daycare Center, 281-283 Roycefield Road, Hillsborough, NJ 08844 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Robin Blair.